What is a cookie?
Cookies are usually small text files stored at the terminal from the web site visited and are used to register certain interactions of navigation in a Web site by storing data that may be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer equipment.
They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or customization of the page. Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you accessed, or if you used an advertising “banner” to get there.
Which use do we give to different types of cookie?
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored in the user terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and that only can be read by the site itself. For example: Technical cookies for uploading images, cookies for customization of parameters of the web, cookies for traffic analysis, etc.
- Third Party Cookies: These are cookies created by third parties that we use for different services (eg analysis of the website or advertising.)
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper running of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those serving for maintenance of the session, management of response time, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Cookies for customization:: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general settings of the Web page. For example, setting the language, local setting or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used by our web portal to develop profiles of navigation and to know the preferences of users thereof in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, by using an analytical cookie the geographical areas of major interest for a user would be controlled, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies allow management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. These cookies allow through advertising management to store information on behavior by observing habits, studying the access and forming a profile of user preferences, i order to provide advertising related to the interests of user’s profile.
Which cookies do we use on our webside?
|Cookies de sesión||Personalizar y facilitar al máximo la navegación del usuario|
| cookie de rastreo de la empresa MaxMind, puede visitar la web de política de privacidad en http://www.maxmind.com/en/terms_of_use. La utilizamos para saber la proveniencia de los usuarios para mostrar el aviso de cookies. La informacion que recoje esta cooki es anónimo. Proporciona inteligencia de IP a través de la marca GeoIP. Identifica con precisión la ubicación de los clientes de Internet y visitantes por país, región geográfica, ciudad y código postal, datos GeoIP. Es una herramienta de marketing.
| cookie de personalización de la publicidad. Esta aplicación ha sido desarrollada por Google puede visitar la web de política de privacidad en https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es Esta cookie se utiliza si ha respondido desde otro sitio al anuncio de fotoempresas o al enlace publicitario, con el fin de asegurarnos de que nos publicitamos en los lugares correctos y a las personas adecuadas. Algunas de estas cookies se borran automáticamente cuando se cierra el navegador.
How can I change the cookie settings?
These browsers are submitted to upgrades or modifications, so we can not guarantee that fully fit the version of your browser. You might also use another browser that is not referred to in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you may have access directly from your browser options, which is usually found in the Options menu, in the section “Privacy”. (Please refer to your browser help for further information.)